Star Wars: BattleCry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars: BattleCry

Development forum for Star Wars: BattleCry

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hoth interior model discussion

Go down 
+5
rocknroll237
sceluk
Lephenix
SharkYbg
Schlechtwetterfront
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sceluk
void Work();

Hoth interior model discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoth interior model discussion   Hoth interior model discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:31 am

That's great. Yeah, layout still needs to be done. I think it was either reqiuem or ande who was working on it
Back to top Go down
Lephenix
Polygon Smith
Lephenix

PostSubject: Re: Hoth interior model discussion   Hoth interior model discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:22 am

Any shots of the finished med bay in CE3? It would be nice for the update Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
http://swbf-custom.forumactif.com/forum
sceluk
void Work();

PostSubject: Re: Hoth interior model discussion   Hoth interior model discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:22 pm

Ok now that the layout is pretty much done, who's going to start building the level? I would, but I have so much work (Uni and otherwise), that I can barely find time to post here, let alone build a quality level.
Back to top Go down
SharkYbg
Polygon Smith

PostSubject: Re: Hoth interior model discussion   Hoth interior model discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:02 pm

I can handle the interior since if anything need to be added like a variation for the current models i can do it more easily. Do you want just the interior as a separate level and then redo it in the final map? Is there any way to merge maps of some sort?

About the med bay in CE3.. If there's any shot on it it won't be a lot different from the picture we have shown already(except for the textures). I know the bacta tank is a render but we better show this stuff in a video next.
Back to top Go down
Schlechtwetterfront

Schlechtwetterfront

PostSubject: Re: Hoth interior model discussion   Hoth interior model discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:41 am

You could build the interior on it's own layer. Then the guy working on the outside should be able to import that layer into his map.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/andescp/
SharkYbg
Polygon Smith

PostSubject: Re: Hoth interior model discussion   Hoth interior model discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:54 am

Good, i was not sure if layers can be exported. All is tip top then
Back to top Go down
sceluk
void Work();

PostSubject: Re: Hoth interior model discussion   Hoth interior model discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:16 am

Ah that's good to know Ande. Yeah, so if we can finish the insides we can even do some vid of stormies getting attacked Smile
Back to top Go down
SharkYbg
Polygon Smith

PostSubject: Re: Hoth interior model discussion   Hoth interior model discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:47 pm

Hello.For those who can't keep track on the skype conversation..

I have made an Echo Base priorites doc file with the things that are needed and things being currently made or finished. There are also pictures of almost everything so it easy to find things.If you see something missing feel free to add it.

Also i have uploaded small part of the Echo Base interior with basic corridors and blockout of the Main hanger in megacloud. Here's a picture from all so far. I think i left too much space on the back for the Millenium Falcon and may have to push it forward 1 pit so there are 4 total pits for repair not 5.:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by SharkYbg on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sceluk
void Work();

PostSubject: Re: Hoth interior model discussion   Hoth interior model discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:06 am

Good work man!
Back to top Go down
Lephenix
Polygon Smith
Lephenix

PostSubject: Re: Hoth interior model discussion   Hoth interior model discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:09 am

Nice work, the corridors feel very monotone though, but i know that's a WIP Wink.
Back to top Go down
Deforges
Hey, GUNS!
Hey, GUNS!
Deforges

PostSubject: Re: Hoth interior model discussion   Hoth interior model discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:59 am

It's coming together! Awesome job man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hoth interior model discussion   Hoth interior model discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:15 pm

looking very good, the atmosphere in the hall ways are just perfect.
Back to top Go down
rocknroll237
Admin
rocknroll237

PostSubject: Re: Hoth interior model discussion   Hoth interior model discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:09 pm

Fantastic stuff, good job Sharky!
Back to top Go down
http://www.moddb.com/games/star-wars-battlecry
Deforges
Hey, GUNS!
Hey, GUNS!
Deforges

PostSubject: Re: Hoth interior model discussion   Hoth interior model discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:45 am

Pillars
Spoiler:

Texture can be changed. I also have a half pillar I'm working on.
Back to top Go down
Deforges
Hey, GUNS!
Hey, GUNS!
Deforges

PostSubject: Re: Hoth interior model discussion   Hoth interior model discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:10 pm

hp of one of the lamps

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SharkYbg
Polygon Smith

PostSubject: Re: Hoth interior model discussion   Hoth interior model discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:36 pm

Sweet i like all of it. That tube connecting the round part and the base could have around 2x the radius so it doesn't look fragile ;D
Back to top Go down
sceluk
void Work();

PostSubject: Re: Hoth interior model discussion   Hoth interior model discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:45 am

Love those ice pillars.
Not all hallways are going to be that wide (as in the screens), right?
Back to top Go down
SharkYbg
Polygon Smith

PostSubject: Re: Hoth interior model discussion   Hoth interior model discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:29 am

Depends how you want it ;D
These types of corridors i have done so far and i am not sure how these tight corridors will work out. Maybe as some sort of secret access.
Back to top Go down
Deforges
Hey, GUNS!
Hey, GUNS!
Deforges

PostSubject: Re: Hoth interior model discussion   Hoth interior model discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:41 am

Toolbox
Spoiler:

low poly is 196 tris.
Back to top Go down
Lephenix
Polygon Smith
Lephenix

PostSubject: Re: Hoth interior model discussion   Hoth interior model discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:41 am

Nice, i like your renders, i would like to have that render setup too.
Back to top Go down
Deforges
Hey, GUNS!
Hey, GUNS!
Deforges

PostSubject: Re: Hoth interior model discussion   Hoth interior model discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:41 pm

low poly toolbox is 196 tris 512x(D/S(G))

Spoiler:

remind me in chat leph and I'll show you how.
Back to top Go down
Deforges
Hey, GUNS!
Hey, GUNS!
Deforges

PostSubject: Re: Hoth interior model discussion   Hoth interior model discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:06 pm

Snow Blockage zbrush

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Low poly 1500 tris with bake

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
sceluk
void Work();

PostSubject: Re: Hoth interior model discussion   Hoth interior model discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:33 pm

Well, in the film there were quite a bit of the narrower hallways. When Han and Leia were arguing in the corridor, people had to squeeze past.
Of course, we must also make allowances for gameplay. But yeah, the back access and smaller side passages should be narrower.
Back to top Go down
Lephenix
Polygon Smith
Lephenix

PostSubject: Re: Hoth interior model discussion   Hoth interior model discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:49 am

Generator WIP:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Deforges
Hey, GUNS!
Hey, GUNS!
Deforges

PostSubject: Re: Hoth interior model discussion   Hoth interior model discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:21 am

snowblock var2

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoth interior model discussion   Hoth interior model discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hoth interior model discussion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next