Star Wars: BattleCry

Development forum for Star Wars: BattleCry

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Chosen sounds and voice overs and what needs to be re-recorded

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rocknroll237
Admin

PostSubject: Chosen sounds and voice overs and what needs to be re-recorded   Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:46 am

Hi guys,

Calum and Altureus have been going through a lot of the stuff on Dropbox, but to help them everyone who has access to Dropbox should write down a list of the sounds they like and think could make it into the Alpha and post them here.

This will also help the sound guys as they will know what needs re-recording or polishing.

I think adding to a word document would be best. Don't forget to copy and paste file names so we can easily search for them.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.moddb.com/games/star-wars-battlecry
Altureus
Lead 3d guns Artist

PostSubject: Re: Chosen sounds and voice overs and what needs to be re-recorded   Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:20 pm

All of Calum's on the Dropbox have been sifted through and edited down to more easily be heard. The majority of the VO's are great! Smile There might be the occasional few that need to be rerecorded. But for the most part they should suffice. We still haven't decided if like in the Battlefront games each class gets his or her own voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tunednoise

PostSubject: Re: Chosen sounds and voice overs and what needs to be re-recorded   Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:29 pm

This is incredibily helpful Very Happy

I am very indecisive about a lot of them, so outside ears will really help. Alt has done an amazing job so far!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chosen sounds and voice overs and what needs to be re-recorded   

Back to top Go down

Chosen sounds and voice overs and what needs to be re-recorded
Page 1 of 1