Star Wars: BattleCry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars: BattleCry

Development forum for Star Wars: BattleCry

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Requesting simple round Table model

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Requesting simple round Table model Empty
PostSubject: Requesting simple round Table model   Requesting simple round Table model EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:15 pm

Requesting simple round Table model I3ba1d

Any chance someone can make a quick model of a table like this minus the textures/design on it. Im thinking this will help with some of the menu stuff. Just the table, nothing else and then send me several pics of the table model from this angle. This will greatly help with some menu stuff and concepts Im working on.
Back to top Go down
SharkYbg
Polygon Smith

PostSubject: Re: Requesting simple round Table model   Requesting simple round Table model EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:06 pm

So you want just the table with a few shots so you can orient. No background models or something like that?

I can do it in a few minutes and upload the renders in the dropbox. Will resolution of 1680x1050
work for you?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Requesting simple round Table model   Requesting simple round Table model EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:53 am

Got the pic, thank you for doing this, exactly what I wanted/needed.
Back to top Go down
SharkYbg
Polygon Smith

PostSubject: Re: Requesting simple round Table model   Requesting simple round Table model EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:07 am

You are welcome, I uploaded another similar view and it looks more rounded like in the picture.
Can't wait to see what you will make. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting simple round Table model   Requesting simple round Table model Empty

Back to top Go down

Requesting simple round Table model
Page 1 of 1